Storybook Favorites

 Week 1 

Looking over this weeks assignments and seeing all the complex storybooks I was able to definitely get a clear idea of all the different ways to create my own storybook project. It was easy to find three that stood out to me. The first was "The Adventures of Alice and Dorothy" by Arianna. I found the idea of mixing up two different very well known stories a nice twist on what people usually know. I also think this student did well on making them mesh together as if they should've been written together! I liked how they used key points from both stories like the tornado and the yellow brick road. The next storybook I found compelling was "Discovering the Lost" by Katlyn. I enjoyed it because the story had a lot of different emotions when it came to finding Bigfoot. I think most people make a joke out of it but this author was able to give Bigfoot a personality and feelings! They were able to do that with the centaur too, and unfortunately gave him an unhappy ending unlike Bigfoot! Yay! The third storybook I enjoyed was "Princesses from All Around" author unknown. This was a nice way to end my storybook search journey! This author was able to take stories and change the endings and attitudes of the characters to outline a lesson that is far more important. I also liked how they were able to give these princesses almost what seemed like modern personalities. As if they were best friends to this day and wrote the letters yesterday. These stories were great and I can't wait to start working on my own. 


(Image from: Pinterest)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to my current life

Week 11 Story: The Giving Trees