Week 8: Reading and Writing

 Week 8 


Looking back on all the work that I've done so far I've seen a lot of improvements. I definitely started this assignment off by reworking my blog and looking over the website going back on forth on a few things. It really helps that we have to comment on other students' work because I get to see all the possibilities of creativity. I think I kind of just used a base level of understanding when designing my website and blog, (mostly because that is the only level of understanding I had) but it was nice to see what I could do with it to turn it into work I was actually proud of. I think as of right now I'm happy with where I'm at with the project and how my blog looks! I'm actually so proud of it. 

Going into some of my reading notes and other assignments, I have also seen how much I've changed. I think that mostly is because I was doing the assignment wrong for the first two readings, but now that I'm doing it correct I've noticed when I take notes it's almost too many!! I have gotten better at really narrowing down the direction of notes I actually want to focus on and write about as well as that shining through in my own stories. I have noticed I've gravitated a lot towards stories with animals in them, I really enjoy reading and writing about them! I use a lot of dialogue in my writing which is way out of my comfort zone, but I'm actually so proud of it! I do think I need to proofread better and look out for my verbs and commas. I tend to write how I would talk which in some cases doesn't translate as well. 

(Source: Leopard)

I actually love this image. It's one of my favorites and I actually used it in my last reading post. I know I stated earlier I love reading and writing about animals, and I really enjoy this vintage picture of a leopard. I love the colors and it reminds me of a story I didn't think I did too well on, but I ended up really liking. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to my current life

Week 11 Story: The Giving Trees