Week 8: Progress

 Week 8 

Looking Back: I'm actually so proud of the time and energy I've put into writing for this class! I think I've really mastered the reading (some of the earlier weeks I did it completely wrong). I'm happy with how I've stayed on top of my work in this class even though it's flexible! I've really used the assignments to help with my blog, blog posts, and comments. I know I haven't really done the extra credit because I've been on top of my work, and I kind of use it as a "Don't fall back on work and if you do, you have to do 2 extra assignments" so it my mind I use not doing them as a motivator to just do my assigned ones! 

Looking Forward: I think in the beginning of the semester I was way more confident and I've noticed I'm becoming less confident in my writing. I think I really want to create a good storybook that makes sense but sometimes it stresses me out, so one think I want to do more of is reaching out to the professor more to help with the clarity of it all. I'm happy with my topic, but I think reading others and receiving more feedback will help me when I construct my own. 

Image: Reminding myself this is my last semester, to enjoy all of it, and what I create will lead to something great! 

(Source: Difficult Roads)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to my current life

Week 11 Story: The Giving Trees