Week 8: Comments & Feedback

Week 8 

Feedback In: I actually really enjoy reading what others have commented on, mostly my introduction because of my major and all the funny comments around that. I also like how I can give these names I see personalities so it's nice to see what everyone is saying and I respect all of their comments/opinions/feedback! I definitely find their suggestions to my storybook to help a lot like clarifying what I'm trying to say as it might make sense in my head, but not to others! Writing really isn't my strength at all so I actually find this kind of feedback to help a lot.  

Feedback Out: I know in my own comments I always try to leave one thing to improve, but I really liked how people pointed out small details that I wouldn't catch or not many would comment on. I think for myself really reading these projects in detail and commenting on those might help how I give my feedback. I usually use other student's styles of writing to kind of learn from since so many of them are so creative and fun and I love hearing about all the different ideas people have come up with. 

Blog Comments: I really enjoy my blog comments! I think tweaking my blog a little has helped me become more comfortable with other students' viewing my work and commenting on it. I think I'm happy with my introduction but I do see ways I need to work on some of the wording to clarify my ideas or at least do that within my stories (as some also suggested!) 

Looking Forward: In the feedback out I touched on ways that I wanted to improve my feedback to others. I've actually already made changes to my introduction while writing this only because I actually really took the time to read ALL the comments and work on my intro all at once while reading them. I can't wait for more feedback (since writing is definitely my weakness) and hopefully that can really help me create a great storybook! 

(Source: Cats!)

I decided on this picture because I find my topic for the storybook to be extremely interesting but also very difficult because I want it to make sense but sometimes I feel like it does not. I know this might be difficult for me but I know it's not impossible by any means! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to my current life

Week 11 Story: The Giving Trees