Technology

 Week 1 

Technology! Tools! A lot I honestly didn't know how to do haha. I just set up the word count and spellcheck and feel like I'm so behind with the times. I didn't realize how to find or do any of that stuff but I'm glad I was able to set it all up! I hope through the course of this semester I find new ways to edit my blog or make things easier to edit, use, or post. I like how on the assignments blog theres the sidebars that show things like navigation and twitter activity, etc. I want to learn how to do that! I do know a couple other ways to edit things such as experience with Canva and some adobe creative apps due to my major. Other than that I don't know many of the tools on Chrome or Safari. Very excited to learn though :)  



(Source: Unsplash Tools!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to my current life

Week 11 Story: The Giving Trees