Assignments

 Week 1 

A week into this class and it's nothing like any other class I've taken before. I think when it comes to instructions for the assignments everything is so clear and easy to understand. It's laid out step-by-step making it easy to stay on track and get things done! I've found the assignments to be very intriguing because of how different the layout is. I liked the growth mindset one because it's a good reminder of how to treat myself this semester as well as learning about how our minds work as we learn. The blog posts are nice because I get to always voice my input and talk freely on how I feel about an assignment. The photos are also cool because I've learned how to easily link and credit the pictures I use. I think based on the small amount of assignments we've done already, this semester has many opportunities for students to do well if they simply just try and it's all straightforward. I know personally I'm not very good at staying on track for online courses (I haven't really taken any online courses) but this is definitely a great way to start! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to my current life

Week 11 Story: The Giving Trees